Friday 3 October 2014

The First Blog... An Introduction














Hi my name is Sarah or @anglesey42 as I am known on twitter and instagram, and simply I love food.
I am a married mum of 3 grown up boys and was bought up eating good homemade food.  My mum was quite adventurous and that rubbed off on me. This inspiration in turn has influenced my sons, who enjoy cooking and love to try new food experiences.We all started to cook at a young age and our love of good food progressed from there.My husband came late into cooking but enjoys trying out new recipes and has recently began in attempting to make bread.
As you will see if you follow my posts I not only like to cook but I love to eat out and also I love to buy and try new ingredients or products.I also like to visit food festivals and other food related events.
I will post about some of the recipes I have tried and also share with you some of the fantastic products that I have found from the great producers that we have all around the country.Last but not least if I find some great places to eat I will share them with you.
Hopefully you will find my posts interesting and want to revisit my blog.

                        See you soon.Sarahx







2 comments: